The Customer Relations Section of the Hungarian Competition Authority is available to answer any questions you may have. The goal of the GVH’s customer service is to respond quickly, to apply customer-friendly solutions, and to provide information on substantive and procedural issues related to competition law.
Inquiries are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8.30 am to 1.00 pm, and on Wednesdays from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm.
You may submit your complaint
- by post: to the postal address Pf.: 958 Budapest H-1534
- via e-mail: to the e-mail address email@example.com
- in person: Monday to Thursday from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm, on Fridays from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm through the mail department of the Hungarian Competition Authority.
Please be informed that the Hungarian Competition Authority does not issue a resolution on general issues.
- Address: 1-3 Riadó street, Budapest, H-1026
- Postal address: Pf.: 958 Budapest H-1534
- Telephone enquiries: +36 1 472-8851
National Telephone Customer Service (1818)
In addition to the opening hours of the Customer Relations Section, you can obtain information from the National Telephone Customer Service on the telephone number 1818.